Talk slots are 20 minutes, we recommend a 15 minute presentation leaving 5 minutes of question time.
Keynotes in mini-symposia are allocated 40 minutes, we recommend a 35 minute presentation leaving 5 minutes of question time.
Please also note the following:
- There is a Windows PC in the lecture rooms or you can use your own laptop.
- In all cases, speakers are asked to test their presentation in the lecture rooms in a break before their presentation slot. Please see one of our friendly helpers in the orange t-shirts.
- A laser pointer will be provided.
- The projectors by default will display 16:9.
Any poster size up to a maximum size of A0 – 841mm x 1189mm will be accepted.
There is no template to conform to except the poster must be portrait.
Posters should be in paper format and printing should be arranged by the presenter.
There is a printer (Xerox) at the University of Twente – the most convenient one is in the Carré building:
- Opening times are: Monday to Friday 8.30 – 13.00 and 13.30 – 17.00
- An A1 poster will cost € 14.65
- An A0 poster will cost € 19.30